It's not that small!



“E” the Emotions. If I’ll say the interesting emoticons of gtalk and other chat software gave me the idea of thinking and writing about the same, it won’t be wrong. This time around, I am thinking about those small, trivial things in life which do not a huge or even a small effect on our lives but when they happen, for a second our life stays where it is and we can think about that thing only. As I was reading newspaper relaxed at my home (which nowadays happens rarely), I read this report which told that Maruti Suzuki is thinking of a replacement for Maruti 800cc. That was the moment and the next few moments too that I kept thinking about Maruti 800cc and how important it is to India, Indian roads and us(though I don’t own it or thinking to buy it any time in future, near or far). This car is like ‘National Car of India’. For e.g. if one asks who is musician of India, one spontaneously answers A. R. Rahman, on the same lines, which is the car of India, answer, without second thoughts, Maruti 800cc. Even Maruti is known by Maruti 800cc itself. The time they bring replacement for Maruti 800c, they would be known as Na-raha(Maruti)-Suzuki.
Sitting with my sister watching TV (to be clear, these are actually rare and precious moments for me nowadays), I almost went into depression when she told me that there might be a change in the name of Chandini Chowk, it would be known as Sachin Chowk after Sachin Tendulkar (though I should have felt good being  the biggest fan of the GOD), I felt really bad for Chandini Chowk because after all it is Chandini Chowk! Same was with my sister, she felt awful too, though we really go there. It’s like naming Amitabh Bachchan Bhagat Bachchan, after Bhagat Singh. Doesn’t make sense does it? Still it gave a trivial pain in my heart and I suppose you got scared too.
 Please pardon me to spoil your mood and I promise I won’t take long talking about it but cricket and Team India, doesn’t it holds your life even after knowing it would not help to cut down your burden of coding, management and everything else. They lose and your whole day gets spoiled, they win World Cup and you consider that 2011 was the best year for you, I know I did!
So with these small emotions of your heart connecting you with small things in life, I end it here and give you the true definition of ‘The God of Small Things’…:P 

1 Response to "It's not that small!"

  1. mitesh says:
    January 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM

    Maruti Suzuki? I would prefer to brand Tata Nano as National Car!! :D
    (You know why)

    Yes, Chandni Chowk should be Chandni Chowk. Just as AB should not be BB!

    E for Emoticons! Keep these small tit-bits coming.