TO THE BEST COUPLE!!!



I was willing to write this from a long time but somehow got busy. It was always there at the back of my mind but struck suddenly. I was watching a Bollywood award function. Like most of the years, Shahrukh Khan got the award for best actor. During his thankful speech he said a line which changed the whole larger than life image of the reel life in one moment. He dedicated the award to his children and said that he will break his leg, back or even his head but will keep working hard to make his children smile by seeing his performances. The king of Bollywood was a common father at that moment who would do anything and everything to make his kids joyful. Pardon me if I get carried away a little bit but it took me to my seventh grade when one day my father came back from his office with a plaster on his left foot. After some rest he told me to relax and concentrate on my studies. As per him, nothing had happened or at least he wanted me to think the same. Rewinding a little bit more, a b’day celebration for my sister, food outside home and unfortunately my mother got foul stomach after that. She was in agony most of the night but I remember that I had my lunch ready next morning. Even after my father’s thousand times request to her to give us money to buy lunch she took it like there was no pain.



That one line from Shahrukh Khan made me wonder around in my thoughts for a long time and here I am dedicating this and my whole life to the most handsome man and the most beautiful lady in this world.

6 Response to "TO THE BEST COUPLE!!!"

  1. mitesh says:
    July 25, 2011 at 1:34 AM

    I just wish there was a +1 or Like button on this post...

  2. kuldeep says:
    July 25, 2011 at 5:01 AM

    nyc....:)

  3. Nimit Jaiswal says:
    July 29, 2011 at 2:40 AM

    @mitesh and uldeep sir...thanx

  4. Vikas Agarwal says:
    August 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM

    Close to the hearts of each and everyone of us....Very rightly and very nicely put by the author in the words, a fact, which cannot be repaid by any children back to their parents even in their next 7 lives....God can't be us always physically everytime..So they created parents..:)...Well done Nimit....very well done....Cheers to you for this....Hope everyone gets motivation from your thoughts and deeds.....Keep rejuvenating our feelings....Be like this only....:)

  5. Vikas Agarwal says:
    August 5, 2011 at 8:01 AM

    And also...I will be counting your number of weekends that you will gonna spend at your home...:D..:)

  6. Mayuresh says:
    September 12, 2011 at 5:53 AM

    NICE:)